Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pool vs. Bowling


Nat X: Peace, brothers and sisters! I’m Nat X and welcome to the Dark Side, the only 15-minute show on TV! Why only 15 minutes? Because if the man gave me anything less, it would be a commercial! I think we all know who the man is! I’m talking about the same man who calls a white mouse a pet and feeds it cheese, and calls a black mouse a rat and tries to kill it! 

I’m talking about the same man who invented the game of pool: a game in which the player uses a white ball and a stick to knock a bunch of colored balls off a table and into a bunch of holes! 

Alright, y'all. It's about time for Viewer Mail! Sandman! Come on out here and read me a letter! 

[Sandman the Clown enters and takes a seat] 

Sandman: Tonight’s letter—“Dear Nat, you seem like a very tense man. What do you do to relax?” 

Nat X: Well, I like to go bowling. There’s nothing like taking that big black ball and knocking it into those ten white pins with the red necks! 

[Suddenly camera zooms in on Nat, with siren sound effects] 

Oh, no! Here it come! There go the White-Man Cam! Get outta here! Get outta here!! 

[Image of jail bars appear in front of Nat, as he mimes being in prison] 

That’s how you want me! But you’re not gonna get me! That’s what you wanna see! That’s what you wanna see!! The White-Man Cam! You know, I haven't had that much fun since Aunt Jemima took that rag off her head! 


No comments:

Post a Comment